Prowler Online News
Please help to support the POA in it's quest to "Preserve The History Of The Prowler" and get a '12 star!
- Click Here to learn how YOU can help support the POA!
- Click Here to learn how YOU can help support the POA with your contributions!
- 12-31-07 - 2007 will remain a year many Prowler owners will never
forget thanks to CJ Longstreth who in conjunction with Team Prowler and
the Chrysler Corporation organized the Prowler 10th Anniversary
Celebration at the Woodward Dream Cruise. The attendance for this event
on August 16, 2007 was a staggering 185 Prowlers and over 350 owners,
making it the largest Prowler gathering ever held. Mr. Robert Nardelli,
the new CEO of Chrysler LLC was also in attendance with his BlackTie
Prowler. This event would not have been possible without all of the hard
work and planning that CJ put into it... A big round of applause and
thanks goes out to CJ and everyone else that helped make this event
- 7-30-07 - Many thanks to Rich Ware and Zack for hosting the
Tulsarama Event! June 14 – 19 2007. It was a great gathering of Prowler friends centered around the Time Capsule and the unearthing of the Plymouth Belvedere. A big Thank You to everyone for the generous donation to help
Sgt. Turner and his family.
The $500 donated to the POA from this event will be divided between the American Red Cross, MS Society, Saint Jude Childrens Hospital and the Greyhound Pets of America in honor of Phil Genet.
- 3-13-07 - Thank you to Laddie for hosting the 4th Annual Mopar/Prowler vs Vette Challenge on Sunday, Mar. 11th, 2007 at No Problem Raceway in Louisiana. He raised some much needed money for the Paula Begnaud Memorial Fund. We all had a great time Drag Racing and look forward to next years event.
Click here for the 11.67 second in car Prowler camera video of Mike's 5.0 Westech Stroker.
- 2-2-07 - Thank you to SuperDave for contributing the Prangler (Prowler mule) video!
Click Here to view * Note: Windows Media Player required
- 3-17-06 - Maisto received permission from DaimlerChrysler to make a run of never before released Deep Candy Red cars for 2006 for POA. This was the last production color. They were given the paint code to match. The challenge to POA was to be able to place a minimum order for 209 cases (150,000 cars). WELL...The members of the POA met the challenge and the cars will be here shortly! Many thanks to Bob Longstreth for putting the deal together and making this happen! Click here for more info.
- 1-14-06 - the latest Prowler trailer production can be found in the updated
Prowler Facts And Stats.
- 10-25-04 -
Click here to see the Plymouth Prowler commercial "Harold".
- 6-23-04 - The Prowler Story has been updated and is now complete
Click Here! A VERY special thank you goes out to Laddie Roussel and Jerry Scholten for their help and patience in compiling and documenting the Prowler Story!
- 3-4-04 - The Mopar / Viper Challenge is over! I want to personally thank Laddie and commend him for setting up this charitable event at No Problem Raceway in Belle Rose, La. He raised some much needed money for the Assumption Parish Relay for Life and American Cancer Society.
- 3-4-04 - Mike Krehel broke the record for the World's Fastest Prowler at the event with an ET of 11.65 seconds @ 111.94 MPH... Click here for details
Click here for pictures and videos
- 9-8-03 -
Click here to see all of the great pictures posted from Prowlin' The Smokies and other 2003 events.
- 6-9-03 - See all the pictures from Laddie and Beau's adventures at the
Hot Rod Power Tour 2003!
Click Here to learn how YOU can help support the POA with your contributions!
- 2-3-03 - See pictures from the
Louisiana Superdome World of Wheels 2003!
- 1-13-03 - Be sure to check out the latest Technical Service Bulletin updates in the ProwlerOnline
- 11-4-02 - Check out the Houston Chronicle article on
Passionate about Prowlers!
- 9-30-02 - See all the latest Events in the ProwlerOnline
- 7-15-02 - Please upload your favorite photo(s) in the
"Prowlin' The Colorado Rockies Event Gallery".
- 6-23-02 - Catch some of the action at the
Chip Foose Tour Sat 06/15/02!
- 5-20-02 The long awaited auction is over!! On May 18th 2:09 PM EST, the very last Prowler was auctioned off at Christie's in New York. The very last Prowler dubbed "The Conner Ave Edition" went to auction and sold for $175,000 with all of the proceeds going to the
National Multiple Sclerosis Society. This very special one of a kind car was painted in High Voltage Blue and featured a clear anodized frame, a blue soft top, taupe seats, and a matching trailer.
Pictures... The memories of the Prowler heritige were contained in a "Time Capsule" that contained some very unique items contributed by the Prowler Design and Production Team.
- 5-6-02 - Be sure to check out the construction of the Lingenfelter Performance Engineering Inc. V8 Prowler in the ProwlerOnline
- 4-8-02 - Please join us in saluting the Men and Women of the Conner Ave Assembly Plant. Visit the CAAP galleries...
"The CAAP Plant and the people behind the Prowler" and
"My Prowler and Me".
- 3-12-02 - Here are the latest and final Production figures as of 2-28-02 for all years of the Prowler in the
Facts & Stats.
- 2-15-02 Prowler Production Has Officially Ended... On February 15th, 2002 at 12:57 PM EST The last Prowler rolled off the line as production ended at CAAP and it went out with one very special car! The very last Prowler dubbed "The Conner Ave Edition" was painted in High Voltage Blue and featured a clear anodized frame, a blue soft top, taupe seats, and will have a matching trailer. It's not clear yet whether this car will be raffled, or auctioned, but it's said that the proceeds will go to charity.
Auburn Hills, Mich., Dec 19, 2001 - It's last call for Prowlers in 2002. First offered only in Prowler Purple, Chrysler will offer its final run of 300 Prowlers in Deep Candy Red. more...
- 11-17-01 - New pictures from the Goodguys 12'th Autumn Get Together with a little of the Folsom Veterans Day Parade on 11/12 in
The Events Scrapbook.
- 10-22-01 - Visit the newly updated Prowler Story. A special thank you goes out to Laddie Roussel and Jerry Scholten for their help in bringing the time line up to date.
- 9-19-01 - Check out all the Tech Answers from the Woodward 2001 CAAP tour in the
- 9-19-01 - See all the action at the POA South Texas Chapter "Columbus County Fair Event" in the
- 9-11-01 - The management and staff at ProwlerOnline joins the Nation in expressing our sympathy for the victims, and their families, of the tragic events witnessed in New York, Washington DC, and Pennsylvania earlier today. We cannot imagine the trauma and devastation felt by those of you affected, but our hearts and feelings are with you.
- 8-21-01 - See all the happenings at the Houston Prowlers, Evening Out Event! Check it out here in
The Events Scrapbook.
- 7-29-01 - It's here! All the frequently requested part numbers everyone has been asking for all in one place. No more searching thru the discussion forums for dustless brake pads and the like. The
NEW Prowler Parts Index can be sorted by part name, manufacturer, part number, part description, or vendor website.
- 7-28-01 - For a comprehensive listing of all Prowler-related Events check out the
- HOT NEWS! 7-23-01 - Be sure to check out all the great pictures from largest event to date - The Crazy Horse Tour 2001.
Click Here to see the 100's of pictures!
- 6-15-01 - See pictures from the Northern California Delta Cruise in
The Events Scrapbook.
- 5-23-01 - Northern California Wine Country II. See all the pictures in
The Events Scrapbook.
- 4-16-01 - Thank you Paul R for bringing this most important topic to our attention:
We Need your Prayers! (Everyone Please Read!) All our Prayers and best wishes go out to Phil and Debbie. Thank you Paul and everyone else for your kind thoughts.
- 4-10-01 - See pictures from Phil and Jane Horvath's latest
Folsom Brunch and Cruise in the Events Scrapbook!
- 3-19-01 - TEXAS SPEED WEEKEND is over! It was one fantastic event with 39 Prowler Enthusiasts (their wives, friends and companions) and 11 Prowlers with trailers that drove, rode and flew to participate. And the record was broken with a 12.15 second time at The World's Fastest Prowler Event at RiverCity Raceway in San Antonio. Thank you all that came and those that didn't we hope to see you next year!!
Click here for pictures.
- 3-13-01 - See all the pictures from Phil and Jane Horvath's
Death Valley Cruise!
- 3-8-01 - Be sure to visit Dan Peña's Prowler Tech Journals!
- 2-11-01 - See pictures from the Folsom Technical Session at Peoples Chrysler Jeep in the
- 2-5-01 - See and download Rich Ware's Prowler Toons
- 1-8-01 - Read the round-up from the 2001 Detroit Auto Show in the
- 12-10-00 - See all the latest Prowler events in the
Event Scrapbook including the latest SoCal POA Brunch & Cruise.
- 12-4-00 - Check out the new "Off Topic" social forum and "Prowler Performance" areas added to the
- HOT NEWS! 12-2-00 - Be sure to check out the hundreds of photos in the Grand Canyon Tour 2000 Photo Compilation! 36 Prowler Enthusiasts (with their wives, friends and companions) drove, rode and flew to come together to make this one of the biggest if not the most fun event ever!
- 10-28-00 - Check out Laddie Roussel's ProwlerPro gear installation in
- 10-23-00 - A special thank you to Paul Rosenberg and David Nazem, for organizing last weekends event that included thirteen Prowler owners driving from Texas to Oklahoma and making a dream come true for Patrick Foster, a seventh grader from Lawton Oklahoma who is challenged with muscular dystrophy.
See Patrick's Prowler Dream Cruise
- 10-18-00 Private messaging
has just been added to the
Discussion Forum. All registered users may use this new exciting feature!
- 9-20-00 - See all the action at the DFW POA charity event at Texas Motor Speedway in the
- 9-11-00 - Visit and contribute to the worlds largest
Prowler Owners Registry that can be sorted by Names, City, Country, State, Year, Color, or Vin Number!
- 9-11-00 - Be sure to see Nyle Wing's custom suspension upgrade in
- 8-31-00 - We have added many new Prowler Enthusiast pictures to the
Prowlin' Friends Scrapbook. Please stop by and see some of the new faces and cool customs.
- 8-29-00 - See Pictures from the Kokomo Transmission Plant Show on 8/27/00 from Stephen Gillaspy in the
- 8-17-00 - The new Burnt (Sparkle) Orange Prowler has arrived.
Click here to see it!
- 8-13-00 - Race day at River City Raceway Park, Texas. See all the pictures in
The Events Scrapbook.
- 8-9-00 - Most Popular Post??? New POA Contest...... What new topic got the most people talking this week? Was it yours? The POA will send you a free POA Tee shirt or cap (your choice) if it was you!! The winner will be determined by the greatest number of reply posts to any single topic from Monday morning thru Sunday night. This will be a weekly ongoing contest. New winners will be posted every Monday. Good Luck!!
- 8-6-00 - We have added a spell checker, grammar checker and thesaurus to the discussion forum! No more excuses for making missteaks OK?
- 7-26-00 - The Owners Registry now includes your Personal Scrap Book pictures! If you're already in the registry and would like your picture posted, mail them
- 7-25-00 - Just added, Service Bulletins and
Recalls. Find out if your cat needs a trip to its dealer to fix a potential problem by checking out the updated
- 7-19-00 - DC News: The Prowler lives on as a Chrysler in 2001:
The Prowler Lives On!
We've been very busy here at Prowler Online, making changes here and there, cutting this, adding that. All just to make the experience better for you, the Prowler Enthusiast.
You may be saying to yourself, "Well that's great, but what does that mean for me the Prowler owner?". What it means is that you now have access to one of the greatest resources on the internet for Prowler information. Whether it be technical help, upgrade recommendations, or anything else you want and need for your Cat!
- Not quite sure how your Prowler evolved to its current state? Check out the Prowler Story.
- Want to know what gear ratios your stock Prowler has? Check out the Facts & Stats.
- Rub elbows with other Prowler owners in the Discussion Board.
- Register your Prowler in the Owners Registry and make your Cat a part of the largest database of Prowler owners in the world.
- Feel like sharing? Go to the Scrapbook to see other cool rides, and don't forget to send us your pictures!